Interested in functional programming (e.g. Clojure, Erlang, F# Haskell, Lisp, OCaml...)? In the Nashville-area?
Dandy! Come join us. We are a curious and welcoming group. All skill-levels, platforms, backgrounds & languages welcome. Show off your favorite functional language and pose questions to the group.
We meet each month for a lab (think three hour code camp). There we have a projector, WIFI, coffee, and assorted munchies.
- Matt Perkins continues his “word time” series
- John Daily talks about / demonstrates a distributed algorithms project he's working on
- and talks about Riak too
- Luke Sandell presents symbolic math in F#
- A proposal from Nate West
- Plus: your show and tell, questions, and more.